Go to top
June 26, 2017 · 6.00 (PM)
In ancient times used as a hospital and then by the nuns of San Geminano from 1448 and 1798, on entering the old monastery, there is a wonderful Renaissance Cloister. Here, the columns are original like the capitals; the bell tower of the old church was built in 1586.
Now completely restored, the edifice is the splendid seat of the Law Faculty.