Your full paper have to be prepared according to the Elseviers’ guidelines using the “FAIM2017 template” and uploading the file via EasyChair as an additional file of your existing abstract submission.
To prepare your Full Paper:
use the FAIM2017 template in .doc or .docx format (if you have visualization problems, please see the FAIM2017 template in .pdf format) - also Latex template is available but full papers should be preferably uploaded in WORD formats (an editable PDF is allowed in case you cannot produce a WORD file, but formatting issues shall be borne by authors)
be careful to respect the maximum paper length (8 pages) - extra pages will be charged to your registration (20 euro per extra page)
prepare your paper by strictly following the guidelines provided here: http://www.elsevier.com/journals/procedia-manufacturing/2351-9789/guide-for-authors
After the notification of your abstract acceptance:
go to EasyChair conference management system and create your account if you don't have one
login with yourEasyChair account for FAIM2017
enter your submission (with the abstract only) and create a new one if you need. Update your submission by modifying the authors or related information (if necessary) and uploading the full paper file, in .doc/.docx or .pdf format (if you hava troubles with .doc/.docx). Please, do not create a New Submission if you have already created an abstract, but update the existing one!
- click on Update button at the bottom of the page
To prepare your Final Paper:
Paper will be considered by peer-review process and you could be asked to review your paper according to the reviewers’ suggestions. Accepted papers has to be properly formatted according to the Elseviers’ guidelines and FINAL papers have to be uploaded in WORD format (rigourously!) via the EasyChair management system.
Not compliant papers could be not included in the conference proceedings.
- Abstract as well as full papers must be written in English language.
- During the creation of a new submission, be careful to indicate the Session (Regular or not) where you paper will be included. For Special Sessions, please check the list provided and choose your Special Session. If your Special Session is not already in the list, please contact the Organizer/s and submit your paper under the general track "Special Session" (it will be managed correctly by the Program Chair and assign to the right Special Session later on).
- After the notification of abstract acceptance, you will submit the Full Paper (min 3, max 8 pages) according to the deadlines. Late papers could not be considered in the revision process.
- You can also upload your Full and than Final papers, before the extended dealdines.
- About Copyright, Elsevier has now automated the exclusive license transfer process. The copyright form will be directly sent to the Authors during the production process, after having provided the Camera Ready paper.